Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Project 365 - Brownie & Desserts (February 15, 2012)

I have the biggest sweet tooth ever; if I was given only sweet things to eat as meals, I doubt I would ever complain.  I came by University today and the first thing I saw was the Bake Sale sign; I smiled and then suddenly realized that I had no cash on me.  With a very heavy heart I walked pass it and told myself to forget about the dream of having brownies (Yes, I can get a bit dramatic when it comes to brownies).

About a few hours pass by and two girls pass by us (My brother and I).  Suddenly the girls stop and ask "would you like to purchase some desserts, it's from the bake sale we are having."  I with a sad face replied "I would love to, but I am really sorry I don't have any cash on me."  My brother sitting besides me says "oh I have some cash, what is it that you would like?"

Now you can imagine, I had the hugest smile on my face; apparently he only had a bill of $5 and they did not have any change.  So we ended up getting more than just the brownie I had hoped to get earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment