Friday, February 3, 2012

Project 365 - Life is Full of Coincidences (February 3, 2012)

You know the feeling of finding something you weren't expecting to find? [give it a thought] 

Yep! That one! :)

Let me give you the back story: Earlier in the day, I was getting pretty warmed up about not realizing that the Body Wash bottle was nearly empty; and was dreading it being on the list of "things to buy."  I remember just a month earlier, I had forgotten to make the purchase and I didn't want to repeat the same mistake again.  While going through the cabinet, there it was! I had the hugest smile on my face, you know the type kids have when they see candy.  But in my case, it was a bottle of Body Wash.  [Yes, My sister gave me the weirdest look upon my exclamation as well]

As silly as it might seem in my case, it truly made me appreciate the beauty of such a coincidence :)  

2 comments: