Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project 365 - Let your Imagination Run (February 17, 2012)

I am sure all of us have this inner child that we come across every now and then.   Be it the childhood memories,  our stupid acts, or watching Disney movies.  I am not one of those people who are up to date with all the latest movies or even the old ones.  I like to watch movies if there is nothing better to do at the moment; but most of the times I forget the movie plots within a couple of days.

Call me a kid or even childish; but my all time favorite movies are Disney movies.  I can watch Disney movies everyday and still would not get tired of them.  I was very excited to watch the latest movie, The secret world of Arrietty.  The movie has a very cute plot and definitely brings out your inner child; puts a smile on your face and widens your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment