Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why Guys Should Stop Dedicating Songs to Girls..


Disclaimer:  I have not attempted to generalize this statement towards all guys out there; ofcourse, there is a good and bad side to everything.  I might be outdated in writing this entry because I am sure by now the internet has become far advanced, for such incidents to take place in public.  This is all based on a true story, any resemblance to any characters living or dead is mere fictional; please do not hold anything against me, as I will sort of not care for it. 

1)      It is not a dedication if the girl is forced to hear it.  Allow me to elaborate: if a girl, by mistake and yes I mean by mistake, walks into a Desi store to get something; it does not mean the music should be played on high volume immediately.  Girls care far less for these pathetic and so called dedications. 

2)      If the forced dedication is not a torture, playing the infamous romantic Indian songs sure is.  If by the luck of draw, the song was actually the girl’s all time favorite; good job at forcing her to hate it. 

3)      If the favorite song point did not work in favor of the girl hating the song; the singing and staring sure will.  Even if you think you are the future Mohammad Rafi, there is a very high chance of the girl not agreeing to this blasphemy. 

4)      I have never heard of a girl say: “oh my God, once he started playing the song; I just fell for him right that instance” – so let me be very honest here, it does NOT work.  My humble advice would be to just stop watching too many movies. 

5)      If guys take it as not embarrassing, please keep in mind that it might be for the girls.  People all around sure notice this pathetic attempt of self ridicule. 

The song playing disease is not limited to Desi stores; it happens on streets, in front of girl’s houses, in colleges and even around the mall.  My appeal to guys who do this: Please find better ways to reach girls’ hearts, because this self pity display will not do the trick.  

2 comments:

  1. lmao, this gave me a good laugh! and its SO true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone agrees, I was starting to think that I am the only odd one who had to live through this lol

      Delete