Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project 365 - Anger Management (February 2, 2012)

Anger, frustration, depression - we all go through these at one point in life, might not be that serious at all; but all of us feel somewhat discomfort on situations around us.  There have been many tactics, studies and researches held; to help ease the brain when it comes to these compromising situations.

Well, I have a solution of my own; something I find very useful.  I just compile all of my junk mail on the side and then the days when I feel really frustrated, I sit down and rip the pages one by one.  Yes, sometimes it tires my hands out; but it certainly makes you relieve your frustration for the moment.

Don't believe me? well have a try for yourself! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL I want to be angry and depressed now jus so I can rip up the tons of junk mail lying in my room! kill 2 birds with one stone ;) lol

    ReplyDelete