Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Project 365 - Notes Writing (February 14, 2012)

Throughout University days, I have always dreaded assignments and homework.  I was the type of person who would wait till last minute to do everything and then stay awake all night to complete that one 15 page paper or even an assignment.  I always thought I was the type who works best under pressure, clearly there is no correlation between my procrastination and getting things done last minute; it's merely my laziness.

My brother, sitting besides me in school, looks up and says "can you do me a favor?"
I casually say "What is it?"
He mumbles "Umm can you copy down homework for my friend"
I look back with a confused face and say "huh? do homework? for your friend?"
He repeats " Yes, do homework for my friend"
I am like "but why? and you do know that I am not an engineering student"
He assures "No, he is out of the country and wants me to hand in homework for him.  Since our professor wants it hand written; can you please write it out since your hand writing is different than mine."

I had to give in and write down the homework for his friend.  Not to mention, how my hands were hurting after copying down 6 pages of God knows what.

No comments:

Post a Comment