Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Project 365 - The Green Leaf (February 11, 2012)

I have always believed that there are two kinds of people: one that love Paan and the others that are just plain jealous of the ones that like Paan; Too bad if you don't get what I mean; I assume you are the type who don't like Paan.

What is Paan you may ask? It is the most amazing thing, especially after a desi meal.  I don't mean the hardcore tobacco sort of paan; I just mean the non-tobacco sweet paan.  Not everyone knows the art of eating it properly, I was lucky enough to get some advice from a "Paan waley Uncle" (Which, one of my friends thought was him being perverted - so for the sake of this blog, I will not write what he had said).

There are a very few things that make the list of being my favorites, including people (kidding!).  Paan is just one of those things!

1 comment: