Friday, February 24, 2012

Project 365 - Do Something for yourself (February 19, 2012)

Sometimes we all need to learn to give ourselves a little time and a little dedication.  It doesn't hurt to treat yourself once in a while; even if it's as little as taking out 5 minutes from your busy schedule and taking a walk down the street.  Yes, I came to that conclusion myself.

I signed myself up for this monthly subscription of beauty products called MyGalm, they send you a bag each month filled with different products.  It is a fairly cheap deal, considering the fact that there is no shipment and you do not have to spend time sorting through the aisles of beauty products at shops.  Every month you receive a package right at your door steps.

It honestly feels good to do something nice, something that you know only you will do for yourself and something that you won't have to rely on someone else for.  So give it a try and you might just agree with me :)

1 comment: