Friday, February 24, 2012

Project 365 - Crystals (February 20, 2012)

Sorting through my jewelry box, I came across a piece of beads' strand.  It's funny how everything you ever own, or anything you ever come across leaves this little memory and history on your mind.  Immediately, I could remember the moment I was so excited to buy it.

I remember those days I was going through a phase of redecorating my room and wanted a chandelier; instead of taking a normal person's route, I decided to make one on my own.  Yes, I get these random off tangent ideas pretty frequently.  Although I did purchase all the beads and the flowers to go with it; I ended up changing my mind with the theme and instead used crystal circles.

Hence, the beads sitting around; reminding me of how I need to put them to a good use (a crystal heart is definitely not a good use for them, but then again I was going for this whole symbolic theme - which is for me to know and you to find out).  

No comments:

Post a Comment