Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project 365 - Favorites! (February 18, 2012)

No food compares to the food that your mother prepares.  All of us have our favorites, but there are certain dishes that no one can make it better than your mom.  Those few signature dishes, that no matter where you go or who prepares them; they just cannot taste the same.  Since I am a huge sweets fan, most of it is because of my mom.  All the Meetha (sweet) dishes she makes, no one and I mean no one can make it better than her.

Be it zarda, kheer, halwa or my favorite Mutanjan; they just do not hold that same sweetness.  Even though I have to request it a few times, at which my mom suggests I learn to cook it myself;  but my answer remains the same "But mama no one makes it better than you! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment