Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Project 365 - Everyday Lessons (February 9, 2012)

An absolutely crazy day, filled with lots of errands.  The satisfaction you get once you get something done is absolutely priceless, it's one less thing you have to worry about.

Whereas I got lots of work done, there was one thing that made my day kind of incomplete.  A friend of mine is absolutely crazy about Auntie Ann's pretzels and had been talking about it nonstop for weeks (Sorry, I called you crazy - If your read this :P).  He suggested I should give it a try; so all day long I waited for my trip to the Mall.  In all the anticipation, I skipped on lunch.

As soon as we reached the mall, I jumped in joy and said "Finally Pretzel, here I come."  Little did I know that my hopes were going to be crushed really soon.  The mall did not have an Auntie Ann's pretzels!

Which meant that my search to find the pretzel wasn't over yet; so I had to convince myself to be happy on having Pizza hut's pizza instead!


Lesson learned:  Don't be disappointed when you meet a dead end, be happy that now you are that much closer to finding the right path ~ Romaisa Choudhry

No comments:

Post a Comment