Friday, December 9, 2011

A Challenge to Myself

I am not the most determined person, when it comes to motivating myself to adhere to my goals.  I get lazy half way, get distracted or as I would like to call it "get bored."  Thus, I have decided to prepare a little challenge for myself and document it through videos and blogs.  This way I will feel the need to keep up to my words, since they are out in the open; not secretive promises to myself that I break pretty easily.

I have been struggling to lose weight for a while now.  I just want to lose a few pounds to motivate myself to live a healthy lifestyle; therefore, this little challenge is now in the process of making or rather in completing.

I have made three simply rules for my challenge and I have given myself 10 days to keep up with my goals.  The goals are :


  1. Absolutely no drinking Juices, Sodas or any energy drinks.
  2. Cutting out sugar completely - not even in tea or coffee.
  3. Getting at least 30 minutes of exercise into my daily routine; even if it is as little as walking around the block.


Today was day 1 of the challenge and so far, I do not have any withdrawal symptoms.  Especially since I have the biggest sweet tooth ever and I need to eat something sweet after every meal (even if it is as little has a pinch of sugar.  Yes, my addiction is that worse).

If anyone else would like to do the challenge with me, they are more than welcome to.  I hope I will be able to complete it.

1 comment: