Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 365 - Bonsai Plant (January 22, 2012)

I think I was waiting for Chinese year to come by to actually start working on my new year’s resolutions.  One of the goals was to keep up with Project 365 (where I would be taking a picture each day and posting it on Facebook or my Blog – perhaps both).

My obsession with plants is pretty self explanatory, to those around me ofcourse.  For those who do not know me, well Hello there – I know this was the part where I am suppose to tell you how crazy I am about plants and how all my friends are very “unsupportive” and “abrasive” towards it – and that sums it up pretty much!

Anyhow! This is my first picture of Project 365, a Money tree/Bonsai Plant. 

The plants are described as – Plants that are thought to bring good fortune and luck to people, who may place it in their homes.   None of this was intentional ofcourse, I just wanted to find a plant for an empty pot I had bought – Yes, and I do buy cute plant pots from time to time, without the plants.  It just so happened that Luck found its way over to me, I was kind of in need of it anyway! J 

No comments:

Post a Comment