Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Flowers Can Leave you Wondering too...


My love for flowers is as everlasting as the love of humanity, fading away little by little….Kidding! Let’s try that again, shall we?

My love for flowers is beyond the horizons of the skies and deeper than the layers within the earth.  I kid you not, there is very little exaggeration involved in the previous statement.  I believe even the people around me have started to get bored of this obsession and roll their eyes every time I get excited about a plant or a flower.  Will I ever change because the people around me have started to think that I have totally gone insane?

The answer is, absolutely not!  I dare not let anyone come in between my plants and myself; and if they shall try to barge into our secret lives, they will be burned to ashes and scattered around the planes of this earth (ok ok I got carried away a bit *blush*). 

I suppose I made the point clear enough; above picture is from the plants I had planted earlier this year.  I was amazed at the beauty of the flower; I for one had not seen a flower blooming on top of another flower.  The sight did cause me to say SubhanAllah and admire the beauty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment