Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Miss Myself

Sometimes I miss the old me, that feeling of being careless and worry free. People say when you get older, you get wiser; I tend to disagree.  Getting older doesn't provide you with any more wisdom than it could have in your younger years; the only difference growing age brings is the tendency to be a lot more patient.

Yet, I miss it all.

Some days I just want to throw everything aside and act like the old me would have, but then that sense...yes, some may claim it to be common, whereas others might just take it in the nonetheless category.

You get my point right?

Well even if you don't, wait for next year; the older you get, the wiser you become. *inserts wink*

1 comment:

  1. Gone are the days to be worry free and careless about how to live life.

    Age is nothing but a number that everyone tends to blow off when asked but it doesn't make anyone wiser. It's the time/situations that decide when you get matured/wiser.

    Your blogspot always inspires me to do something special so here are a few lines to our growing "AGE"...

    "Aisa nahi ki ye zindagi buri hai
    Par school or college life ki baat kuch aur thi

    Aisa nahi ki ab hansi nahi aati
    Par dosto mein beth kar khilkhilane wali baat kuch aur thi

    Aisa nahi ki ab tension se raat nahi guzarti
    Par exams ki raato me jaagne wali baat kuch aur thi

    Aisa nahi ki aage aa kar kuch haasil na kiya ho
    Par sirf paasing marks aane ki baat kuch aur thi

    Din toh ab bhi beet rahe hai kisi tarah
    Par bachpan ke un dino ki baat kuch aur thi..."

    Changa kaha ji? :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete