Friday, December 9, 2011

Thank you Pearl Daisy :)

After much debate, I agreed upon my first formal blog.  I have decided to dedicate this blog post to Pearl Daisy.  I absolutely fell in love with sister Amena’s personality after watching a few videos on YouTube.  Although, we have never exchanged a formal conversation, there was a reply to my comment on YouTube once.  Well what is to be expected of such a busy person after all. 

I was very excited to place my very first order with Pearl daisy and I believe the word “excited” is an understatement.  If you ask my close friends, they can tell you how much I have annoyed them by talking about Pearl Daisy.  It has come to a point where, whenever I try to take the Hijab conversations towards Pearl Daisy; their answer is “WE ALREADY KNOW.” 

Also, another purpose of this post was to Thank Pearl Daisy team and sister Amena for a wonderful customer service.  By mistake, my package was sent to another customer and I had received theirs instead.  I was not even aware of this mishap, until I received an email from Pearl daisy.  They had explained the situation and as a gesture of apology asked me to keep the Hijabs I had received in my package.  That was a very sweet gesture and I do not think I have ever seen such nice customer service anywhere. 

I kept on forgetting to Thank Pearl daisy via email, but I wanted to write a blog instead.  Since I was pretty occupied for the past few days, I finally got the chance to write a blog and thank them.
Thank you Pearl Daisy and Thank you sister Amena; may both of you continue to flourish and become successful by the grace of Allah.  I and many other loyal customers of Pearl Daisy appreciate all your hard work.  (JazakAllah and Ameen)  

No comments:

Post a Comment