Friday, March 9, 2012

Project 365 - Gizmo (March 2, 2012)

Gizmo, the star of our house.  The one person who does as he pleases, is Gizmo.  Yes, meet my cute little bird Gizmo.

Ok technically my brother brought him in; but I end up taking care of him more than he does.  Today, I spent a good amount of time cleaning out his cage.  For a small bird, he sure likes to make a huge mess.  He always gets inside his food bowl and digs through the food; spreading all the food around his cage, and then later he circles around his cage to eat that food.

He sure has his weird habits, but then again he is a cutie.  He is very particular about his things and doesn't like it when we move things around his cage.  By things I mean his toys; if one of them is moved around, he wouldn't even play with it and sit quietly in a corner until we move it back.

He sat on my shoulder as I cleaned his cage, as if overseeing the whole process to make sure I don't mess anything up.  If I took him off my shoulders, he would fly back in 5 seconds and wouldn't stop; so I had to give in.  Later on the day, he followed me everywhere and would bite anyone else who tried picking him up.  According to my sister, he fell in love with me since I cleaned his cage properly.  He is still following me around every time he gets out of the cage; he sure knows how to be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment