Saturday, March 10, 2012

Project 365 - Favorites (March 10, 2012)

It was very difficult to choose the picture of the day for today; merely because there were more of the special things than what usually occur.  I suppose I can always write about them, instead of mentioning it.  But, I won't.  There should always be a curious side to a person; what's the fun in telling everything straight up anyway!

Aside from plants, Korean TV has sort of taken over my life.  I am as addicted to watching Korean dramas and movies, as I would be to eating.  Apart from wanting to learn the language, I want to learn their cuisine as well.  Also, Korea has been added to list of the top countries I would like to visit someday.

It is true that you start falling in love with something you see almost everyday.  It is human nature to be influenced by something that is in front of them most of the time.  Well you might say that one could also like something they don't see everyday; Ofcourse one could also love something based on their imagination as well; but it wouldn't be the love for the actual thing, it would be more like their love for their own imagination.  I am not sure if I make any sense out of it, but just a thought that crossed my mind.

So, all in all, eventhough I witness the culture, cuisine, and the language through TV; I would love to see it all in person someday and only then I can truly know how much I really like it.  I present to you, in the picture, my attempt at imitating Korean Cuisine; it turned out to be pretty well.  I wanted to make the egg rolls, but fell short of the time and energy.  Then again, some things should be left for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment